Sunday 26 April 2009

Show 26/04/09

Yes, oddly enough "tonight"'s show is already here.

As the studio is currently being painted this one is recorded in Most People HQ in Camden. I thought since I've missed the last two weeks I'd better do one today.
Anyway here's the download.

Click

And here's the playlist:

Sonic Youth - Sacred Trickster
Boo and Boo Too - Shimmering Glimmer
Modern Lovers - She Cracked
Big Black - Kerosene (live on the radio)
Bardo Pond - Yellow Turban
Deerhunter - Wash Off
Quasi - California
Sebadoh - A Violet Execution
Galaxie 500 - Strange
Gun Outfit - In the Dark
Comet Gain - You Can Hide Your Love Forever
Rocket from the Tombs - Amphetamine
Moe Tucker - Too Shy
Mission of Burma - That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate

Hopefully we'll be back to normal next week.

1 comment: