Monday 6 April 2009

Show 05/04/09

Here's what we played this week. Starts off poppy and goes noisy towards the end.
I love the tracks by Enablers and the Fire Show especially.

Ramones - Carbona not Glue
The Wedding Present - Kennedy
Love is All - Busy Doing Nothing
Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of this Country
Pavement - Ell Ess Two [early version of "Elevate me Later"]
Absentee - They Do it These Days
The Boo Radleys - I Hang Suspended
Wilco - Airline to Heaven
Mclusky - She Will Only Bring You Happiness
The Mountain Movers - Bomb Shelter
Wire - Reuters
Bonnie Prince Billy - My Life's Work
No Age - Brain Burner
Enablers - Kosovo
Spacemen 3 - Transparent Radiation
The Fire Show - The Rabbit of my Soul is the King of his Ghost
Sonic Youth - Hyperstation

And the mp3:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7cpwb

No comments:

Post a Comment