Tuesday 15 December 2009

Show 13/12/2009

Hello!

Firstly, sorry for the long absence. Technical problems, plus last week when I was at ATP, have meant that it's over a month since the last proper show.
Hopefully this new one willmake up for it!

mp3.

I played:
Fergus & Geronimo - Blind Muslim Girl
Tubelord - Night of the Pencils
Josh T Pearson - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Joanna Newsom - Sprout and the Bean
Trailer Trash Traceys - You Wish You Were Red
Atlas Sound - Quick Canal
Life Without Buildings - The Leanover
Pissed Jeans - Dream Smotherer
Allo Darlin' - Heart Beat Chilli
Hangedup - Powered By Steam
Titus Andronicus - Titus Andronicus Forever!

One more show before Christmas, so get your requests in! Also if you have any thoughts on the year in music as a whole send them in and I might read some out.

Another thing: I did the sound design for a play a while ago (The Pillowman in the Garage Theatre) and as part of it I recorded some stuff on guitar. I found the files while I was putting the new show up and thought I might as well put them on the blog, so here's the house music I did in case anyone's interested (recorded in one take the afternoon of the show).

No comments:

Post a Comment