Sunday 12 September 2010

At last! New show

They said it would never happen! And admittedly I have been saying a new show is imminent for a good number of months now. But here it is at last.

mp3

Teen Sheikhs - Germs
Bedhead - Living Well
Standard Fare - Philadelphia
Mogwai - Cody [Special Moves live version]
Henry's Dress - Sunshine Proves all Wrongness
Titus Andronicus - Four Score and Seven
My Bloody Valentine - Thorn
Silkworm - Wild in my Day
Allo Darlin' - Silver Dollars
Sonic Youth - My New House
Plug - Fresh Pleasures
Parts & Labor - Brighter Days
Wive - Lazaruvs and Dives
Papercuts - The Machine Will Tell Us So
Prolapse - Slash/Oblique
P.S. Eliot - Bear Named Otis

There will be a new one (genuinely) pretty soon so look out for that. Zine news also coming soon as well as details for a new radio show format I'm going to do with Rob and Dasal from Tin Trains. So lots of fun things in the pipeline!

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment