Tuesday 20 October 2009

Show 18/10/2009

Hello!

Yes it's that time again. Time to download last week's show.

Here.

Playlist:
The National - Mr November
No Age - Things I Did When I Was Dead
Maybeshewill - Seraphim & Cherubim
Sunset Rubdown - The Courtesan has Sung
Cats and Cats and Cats - This Brilliant Sky
The Fire Show - The Godforsaken Angels of Epistemology
Tender Trap - Grand National
Pink Mountaintops - Execution
Mogwai - like Herod
lift to Experience - Just as was Told
Cap'n Jazz - Planet Shhh

Anyway I just got back from seeing No Age play a show in a church hall (literally a church hall, with the posters on the walls and the plastic chairs and the horrible fluorescent lights). It was amazing. See next issue of the fanzine for Dasal's review. Sort of a prophetic choice there as I didn't expect to be seeing them this week!

Here's that article about lift to Experience I mentioned on the show, it's interesting.


Also I forgot to mention if you liked Tender Trap that they're playing in london on Thursday.

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment